Category Archives: HealthyGeeksta
Being Organized: This is essential in order to get what you want to achieve and specially to reduce your stress levels
1. Define your goals: Sometimes it could be a little bit complicated but once you KNOW what you want and you are sure about it, everything else is going to be so much easier
2. Have a Diary: Write on it everything you have to do, birthdates, deadlines, etc. Writing everything down will give you more clarity because you don’t need to worry to remember everything.
You can download an special app to your phone or create your own diary. If you are more techie you might like “Evernote” app.
3. Have a Calendar: This is really important so you can have a global view of your week or your month and you can plan ahead.
You can use Google Calendars, buy one or create your own too.
4. Plan your schedule: Once you know what you have to do everyday and the tasks of the week you can estimate how many hours or days some assigments will need.
With an schedule you can even plan your foods, this is really important if you are on a diet regime for example.
5. Don’t feel bad if at first your plan doesn’t work, try again, identify where was the fail and redo what you need to.
¿Qué tengo puesto?
Top de Zara, Collar de Accesorios My
Labial 762 de Mon Rêve
Esmaltes num. 300 de Lay Pro y 145 de Valmy
1. Extreme de Farmacity, Paleta de sombras – Tono: Golden Flashes
2. NYX, Sombra individual ES130 Wild Flower
3. Valmy Sensations, Moiturizing Body Misy en Camellia 01
4. Real Techniques Blush Brush
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette
6. Spa Line Aceite Espumoso en Alendras Dulces
7. Heyer, Leche Corporal Piel Seca
Usando tanto la sombra de NYX como las sombras de Farmacity <3
Mario Alonso Puig
El ser Creativo 2011